New Student Applications
Interested in attending The Academy Tutorial? Then you're in the right place! Here's where you'll find the New Student Application form as well as our Handbook and Course Descriptions.
So if you're ready to get started, complete these five steps -
1. Read the 'Overview' section of this site to get the big picture of The Academy Tutorial. Click here...
2. Read our Handbook carefully and completely. All prospective students (and their parents) need to thoroughly read, understand, and be willing to comply with the Handbook before deciding to apply to The Academy Tutorial. A link to the Handbook is listed below.
3. Review the full list of our Class Descriptions to determine which classes you might be interested in. A link to the Class Descriptions is listed below.
4. Complete the New Student Application form. A link to the form is listed below. Please read through the form carefully: parents need to complete some of the sections, but there are some sections that the prospective students will need to complete on their own. Also note that The Academy Tutorial requires prospective students to provide a minimum of two (2) recommendation letters from non-family members. Outlines for the recommendation letters are included in the New Student Application form - please follow the directions carefully and have your references mail their completed letters directly to Becky Durham (Administrative Director of The Academy Tutorial) at the address provided in the New Student Application form.
5. Mail your completed recommendation letters and the New Student Application form along with the $25 processing fee(s) to Becky Durham at the address provided in the New Student Application form.
After we have reviewed your New Student Application and checked your references, we will contact you to schedule an interview. Please note that we first have to determine the number of available spaces for new students in each grade, so interviews for new students/families typically don't begin until sometime in mid-January or early February of each year.
Thank you for your interest in joining The Academy Tutorial. We look forward to meeting and learning more about you!
The Academy Tutorial Handbook
This is the official Handbook for The Academy Tutorial. Please read it carefully - it contains our standards, our rules, our expectations, our Honor Code, and our commitments to you. All tutors, students, and parents are expected to comply with the terms of our Handbook.
A finalized list of the classes for the 2017-2018 academic year is available. Contact Us for the login information to view the classes and the descriptions of each.
New Student Application
This is the application form for the upcoming 2017-2018 academic year at The Academy Tutorial. Please download and complete all sections of the form, and then mail all of your finished materials to Becky Durham (Administrative Director of The Academy Tutorial) at the address provided.